The Good Life City Gift Guide
Posted on 12/10/2019 by Rashelle Minix
‘Tis the season for spending way too much money on our family, friends, colleagues, and anyone else under the sun--it’s okay, this season was made for spoiling. Not sure what to get your significant other, best friend, or your brand-new coworker you’ve yet to learn anything about? We’ve got you covered with The Good Life City Gift Guide.
- Downtown Dawsyn – Tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, shades, jewelry, you want it, they got it. Downtown Dawsyn, located in Downtown Albany, is a perfect stop for any gift a girl would love, with great prices too! This locally-owned boutique features fun and flirty prints as well as anything from casual sweaters to cocktail dresses. This is definitely a great place to check out for the favorite gal in your life.
- Bandit and the Babe – Funky, eclectic, stylish, bohemian. If you want something that will make a beautiful, bold statement this is your stop—perfect for trend-trackers who love unique pieces and want to stand out in a crowd. Beautiful prints and fun accessories await you!
- Blush – When I think of Blush, I think of FUN! From nice and cozy pieces, to gorgeous outfits and shoes for a night out, they got it going on. They’re always stocking new items, so whether you need a finishing touch for an outfit, or a completely new look, head to Blush to pick up any of your fashion essentials!
- Place on the Pointe – It’s always a good idea to get someone a beautiful piece for their home. From Nativity sets to beautiful china, Place on the Pointe has all the Christmas classics. For the men, check out their wallets and portfolios. No matter age or taste, you’ll find the perfect gift for anyone at this fabulous store.
- Renaissance Art Café – If you’re more about a personal touch, what about making something yourself to give to a loved one? At Renaissance Art Café, paint a unique gift that will be treasured always. This gift shows that you really went the extra mile and put a lot of thought and effort into the present, which is always appreciated!
- Wild Side Running – What’s a better way to make exercise fun than with new workout apparel? With the Snickers® Marathon and Half Marathon coming up, now is the time to invest in gear that will have you racing to the top! There is still two months until it’s time to lace up for the big race, so give a specialized gift to that special runner in your life.
You know it’s inevitable, so go ahead and start to splurge at these wonderful small businesses in Albany! Happy Holidays!